Time/Place: Tuesday/Thursday 10:30-12:00 in B9-3135
Required textbook: Mor Harchol-Balter, "Performance Modeling and Design of Computer Systems Queueing Theory in Action", Cambridge University Press, 2013. [Available in Library]
- Time/Place: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-10:00 (Online: Link provided in Blackboard)
- Required textbook: Computer Networking: A Top-down approach, J. Kurose and K. Ross, 6th edition, 2013
- Reference Materials: Andrew S. Tanenbaum, (4th edition) (2002) “Computer Networks”, Prentice Hall and Research papers.
- Course description: The course aims to train students in conducting major research in relevant aspects of wireless networks. In particular, green wireless technologies,
- Time/Place: Tuesday/Thursday 10:15-11:45AM (online: use zoom link on blackboard)
- Required textbook: None
- Reference Materials: Research papers.
- Course description: The course aims to train students in conducting major research in relevant aspects of software defined networking. In particular, scalability, openFlow, data plane, control plane, technologies,